Once school starts, there’s an overriding sense that it’s time to get organized, no matter what you’re age. For many, this means not only restoring order to your desk, but also upgrading your entire office. Regardless of your profession, everyone needs a place at home to write a letter, keep papers, and display the things that inspire you most.
It’s important to think outside the box when it comes to your office and desk. Above, a simple fold up table with a linen cloth draped over it serves as a perfect surface to work on. Bookshelves provide storage for the things that would normally go in drawers.
It’s always nice to mix and match styles. The painted black desk creates a nice juxtaposition when paired with this leather chair.
An eclectic look for sure! The bulletin board that has been made out of an oversized frame and fabric piece of chintz fabric is the perfect place to intentionally collect pictures of sentiment.
Here are some ways you can spruce up your office via The Kellogg Collection:
1. ARMILLARY GLOBE; fun table top accessories for a masculine touch.
2. RIVER WASH STACK BACK; Stack back open bookcase in a river wash finish.
3. HARPER TABLE LAMP; Gilded iron table lamp with rosette detail and natural paper shade.
4. A pair of prints provide a handsome touch. The art collection is always rotating, come by the shop to see what prints are currently available.
5. ALEX ARM chair; we like the idea of using a painted chair with a stained wooden desk.
6. The Victorian desk; walnut veneer desk with faded green leather top, turned legs with brass banding and casters.
7. A fun STRAW BOX to keep surperfluous items hidden.